Thursday, November 21, 2019

I've noticed a change in my demeanor (#3946)

     Ever since the sondland hearing yesterday I find that somehow I have become more clam inside my soul. I must qualify that though because this morning I used a derogatory term against myself for doing a ridiculous thing. So not quite peace and nirvana within me as I need to definitely school myself on not using derogatory terms no matter whom I am using them on. But besides that I am much more in tune with a sense of calm that I hadn't experienced since November 8th, 2016. Nice segue correct? :) I immediately went into a funk that moved through many levels of disgust and downright anger until yesterday.
     With the appointed president's own ambassador flipping on the republican narrative to a truthful one the pieces of the corruption trump is being investigated for fell into place. This is the beginning and nowhere near the end as far as this corruption scandal goes but the basic facts of what happened have been established. There is still some republican apologists floundering around about showing perfect proof but in our own minds the evidence is clearly what it is being portrayed by in so many different testimonies. The corruption is taking the shape of bribery and no amount of nuance around the edges is changing that outcome.
     So with that evidence of a conspiracy being given yesterday somehow I have my bearings back. It is like I have been living in an alternate universe where up is down and the sky is butter. But now the birds are singing and the wind is gently blowing with the sun shining through in its majestic way. Life is back to normal for me and thanks to an inept trump and an arrogance that belies his fake persona, life is good again. The time will come for trump to pay his tab for all his infamy and this time he won't be able to stiff we the client. Maybe now the last years of my life won't be spent fighting to keep sanity in our lives and instead be aimed at making this world better that when I first got here.
     

No comments: