Friday, May 28, 2021

Another milestone post (#4500)

      When I first started blogging back in January 2009, I had no idea I would still be blogging in 2021. Well it is today 4500 blog posts and I could not tell you what the hell I have been blogging about except to move trump out of office and claim our human nature as compassionate and curious. Oh yeah, That we are biological data incorporating probes that have long term and short term memory with the ability to reason, analyze, and conclude, with emotional capabilities. Plus we have physical abilities that are constantly being expanded. Other than those things I am clueless about all the flowing streams of consciousness that I have been passing along in these many blog posts.
     Now given today's irrational thinking in the United States by too many I question our ability to be logical as an overall assessment. The absolute laziness of too many when it comes to their own education, probably thinking that they can skate by without putting in the work of learning with seriousness, has likely been the culprit. Our educational systems are too easily manipulated and I personally have seen way to many examples afforded mostly the wealthy. We do not need an ignorant wealthy class but that is what we are currently finding. Which is why I spend a bunch of time blogging about their arrogant irrationality.
     Anyway, nothing really exciting happening this morning except me waiting to see if the senate will pass the "January 6th trump induced white house being attacked commission" but I don't hold out much hope since most all republicans in the senate are culpable in some more than others' ways. But making republicans vote against the commission is a mighty tool for showing the United States electorate that the party of treason and the republican party are one and the same. The examples of that are aplenty but the time for showing that is always right now. So have a great day today everyone who calls themselves a progressive/liberal and the rest of you have some work to do on your own objective educations!

No comments: