Tuesday, February 22, 2022

(#4769) The republican party backing putin

      So, if this doesn't make Americans stop voting for republicans then fuck it, we are doomed! I used to think the baby boom generation had improved upon the greatest generation but it seems that all we have done is turn into a bunch of greedy selfish assholes. How embarrassing for us that from the protests of the sixties and seventies all we attained was less than nothing! I know I have been at times a delinquent to the push for a more intelligent society but I was at least in favor of a more intelligent society. Instead we have a lack of intelligence, a lack of empathy, and a lack of patriotism to call our destiny.
     There are many of us who are not like that but there are enough of them to make the distinction more fact than not. The "them" of us are the ones who took from our generation the best we had and then muddied it up by adding in the worst of who we were over many generations. We find these types who take our best and produce our worst in the republican party. They are not symbolic of those of us who are trying like all get out to make the world a better place for having us in it. Instead they are the true takers in society. They see themselves as above the rest of us and are quick to condescend when it is convenient to do so. They are the dregs of our baby boom generation and for me they are a scourge that I cannot accept nor will I ever!
     I will call them out every chance I get and negate them from anything to do with me. Regardless of affiliation to me or not. There is no soul on this planet that is better than another soul. So it seems that if you are a republican you have no place in my existence. I think all should do as I do on this subject. If we shun and ignore the fools who would make our lives incredibly hard then we are only doing ourselves a favor. We should never vote for a republican to hold office in our democracy because republicans have shown through voter suppression and denial of any help for our working middle poor class that they are only in power to help themselves, not those of us who won't kneel to their whims.

No comments: