Thursday, January 19, 2023

(#5100) I prefer this rumor even though it is a rumor

      You know how rumors are. They often are of a fantastic nature or a flawed one. Either way they are tantalizing for those who are not involved. Especially if the rumor is about a very bad person who is no longer with us. I saw this morning that a rumor is floating that putin is no longer alive. I must be clear here. There are two people on this planet that I can't wait to learn of their expiring. The aforementioned putin and his kiss ass boy trump. The world would be so much better off if these two callous cold blooded scourges were off the planet for good. Now I know there are others out there who are crippling our societies with their selfishness and greed but for the current time those two are the worst.
     Once I saw the rumor of putin being dead it automatically lifted my spirits. Yes, I admit that some who are possibly dead make me feel alive. It is the reality of life that when an oppression has been lifted a sense of relief and hope replace the oppression. The idea that the rumor is true has given me a sense, even if false, that my disdain and abhorrence of putin is real and deep. So even if the rumor is false I still got a bit of a charge out of it. It for me would be a precursor to things to come if I survive past putin or trump. At least my attitude is a happier one this morning no matter what the truth about putin is.
     The beauty of this rumor is that I will be monitoring the rest of the news this morning to see if any confirmation is forthcoming. Of course I will also feel a little let down if this rumor is false but the high I got off of it will still put the letdown above any way I felt prior to hearing the rumor. The reason is that I am starting to think about a post putin world where Ukraine is not under the ego of a deranged human being. Not to say that those in the kremlin who supported putin won't continue with the murderous invasion of Ukraine but at least a change at the top of Russian politics will at least cloud things for the better. I think that anyone would be better than putin and the odds are that if this rumor is true the end of Russian aggression in Ukraine may be a likely result.

No comments: