Tuesday, January 24, 2023

(#5105) Yard work today

      Still waiting on whether putin has died or not confirmation. Otherwise nothing much on the Internet is worth waiting around to see develop. So off to my backyard to mow the green stuff growing in different spots all around the yard. Each day I go out and curb my animal's droppings and when the mostly not grass green stuff gets high it makes it hard for me to find them. So cut those down and weed eat the hard to get at places and that will be all for today. The weather is dry for now and now is the time to cut the growth. We are expecting some more wet weather this weekend. How much if at all is still unknown. Yet I am not one to procrastinate so out I go as soon as this blog post is written.
     All my batteries on the yard cutters are charged and ready to go. I have two batteries already charged for every tool so I can replace as needed while charging the dead battery for a third go if needed. I like the battery operated lawn mower and trimmer. They are efficient and powerful enough to do the job around here. I still have my riding lawn mower that is gas operated and likely I will use it some this morning. I have my gas powered Echo weed eater but I don't use that any more. I have an electric blower for leaves but that is not needed since all the leaves have been taken care of this leaf season through the riding lawn mower with the yard sweep attached to the back and a big rake for the difficult to get at uneven elevations in the yard.
     So now it is just green stuff being mowed and trimmed. I will likely only be out in the back yard for about 2 hours or so and that is just enough to wear me out. Ease of function still requires time put in and that isn't bad for the work that will be done. Anyway, this post is mostly written and I will momentarily be out back. When I get back in I will pop a pizza in the oven with added ingredients on top. A reward for my vigilance in keeping the backyard somewhat clean of refuse and animal discharge. 

No comments: