Friday, October 4, 2019

Just marking time now... (#3899)

     I never in my wildest dreams thought I would survive this long after trump was appointed president. You see I am always very critical of his criminal nature and he has always been a vindictive dick toward those who don't worship him. Luckily I suppose that my anti trump messaging has been so inconsequential to so many others of greater notoriety who are of the same inclination that I have not even felt a ruffling of my feathers over it. Yet I will not stop regardless of his not seeing me down here in the lowly depths. Because when it all comes down to it, it is the size of the bite in the dog and not the size of the bark, despite my mixed metaphors. :)
     My determination to lambaste the id of him is relentless. He has taken our democracy and turned it's principles into mush. But some hope is moving forward on ending him in whatever way is best so that our nation can then begin the long process of sweeping out the lies of republicans and correcting the wrongs done to our political and social structure. The debt our nation is enduring now under trump so that the wealthy can keep an abundant supply of low wage jobs available is beyond morally criminal it is also dehumanizing. Taking what enlightenment we have already achieved and turning it into a battleground to be defended. Well the impeachment probe should put a brake on the democracy crushing agenda of trump for now and that is welcome.
     As well is the looming national election where about a year and some days are left before the counting of votes removes the ass cancer trump and many of his enablers will occur. So we mark the time now with attention to detail in the impeachment probe keeping the pressure on so that trump cannot breathe through it's suffocating evidence and if somehow he survives impeachment the election coming will be the final nail in his well deserved political coffin. The waiting is hard but as we stay busy fortifying our positions to either indict trump out of office or vote him out with our blue wave tsunami, the wait will be worth it. Then we can begin to unravel all that he has spun in his web of deceit.

No comments: