Thursday, October 10, 2019

We need every elected office in America to become democratic (#3905)

     I cannot name one policy by republicans that I can get behind and cheer for, not one! So what does that tell me? It tells me that republicans do nothing for the average Carl's like me or you or anyone who is not wealthy. I say wealthy because the only ones republicans seem willing to help have so much wealth already that it is absurd that they the wealthy would need more benefits but there it is anyway with republicans. So by my meager figuring I conclude that no republican in public political office has anything to offer the vast majority of we Americas.
     Now I know there are republican voters out there who would vote for a fresh pile of horse crap before they would ever vote for a democrat but those people are not the mainstream of our nation. They are the outliers who for whatever psychological reason cannot grasp the intent of liberalism and progressive idealism. That helping all people seems to escape from their equations of comprehension. Their inability to conclude that all human beings are equal is another side of their intransigence to objective enlightenment. Whatever the cause of their limitations the effect is devastating to all the rest of us if we allow them to be the majority voters when the voting time comes.
     For our own part we the majority liberal/progressives are at fault for allowing the minority afflicted conservatives to sway over us during elections because we do not participate in controlling our own destiny. Much like this reality we are the ones who are letting republicans do this to us because we are not capable of feeling the shame that electing republicans brings. I was going to say we deserve this because we are doing this to ourselves but that wouldn't be the whole story. We let this happen because we are just not smart enough to know the simple fact that voting is the most crucial act and I say duty that each of us has in defending and protecting our democracy from the likes of republicans who have no such honorable principle in their lives to save our democracy.

No comments: