Thursday, January 6, 2022

(#4722) The unvaccinated need shit on their heads!!

      My mother, who is still alive, has gotten used to the fact of my foul language and I suppose I should be grateful for that. :) Yet, nothing she has tried to get me to stop being a foul mouthed fucker has worked. :) It isn't that I don't understand her argument of being civil and discussing my disdain in a well mannered way, it is just I have tired that and it doesn't relieve the pent up anger I have at cruel, ignorant assholes. Plus, I find that being as crude as possible about the deranged seditious idiot society killers is a bonus so that they fully understand my position. Let there be a "no doubt" kind of understanding.
     Which brings me to the unvaccinated pieces of shit that inhabit our virus plagued planet. If only they would just succumb to their idiocy in way that is richly full of karma. Yet instead they survive and then infect others while taking up too many slots in hospitalizations that should otherwise go to those more worthy of medical care. You see I don't have any, and I mean any, sympathy for those who refuse to get protections through vaccinations and mask/social distancing practices. Why would I when they are the ones keeping the virus from being eradicated? I am no one's fool and will never be theirs.
     So if the virus won't end them outright I will call for their heads to be covered in shit. Because that is what they are, shitheads! It isn't enough for the butthole enablers of viral death to get a pass while the rest of us continue to fight this pandemic. They are the reason this pandemic is still going after 2 years. So any time I can call them some vulgarity I am more than ready to oblige. I am a good honest decent person except to those who want to kill me. Then I am a one man wrecking crew who has no fear of fighting, literally or figuratively, at the drop of a hat. I may not be the stud I was 40 years ago but never underestimate the power of my anger and it's utility in pushing me beyond the expected!

No comments: