Tuesday, May 24, 2022

(#4860) 7 days to go before my prediction that putin will be gone

      I know I don't have much to base my assumption that putin will be gone before May ends on but the trajectory of putin's criminal assault on the nation of Ukraine is falling off the chart. Given that Russians have little tolerance for their tyrants failing miserably on the world stage, it is a no brainer for me. That the Kremlin is close to ending the putin experiment should not be a surprise to anyone who knows a little Russian history. putin will not survive this massive failure and that is pretty much the obvious assumption but what I am saying here is that it will not be months or a year from now but any day now.
     There have been purported assassination attempts on putin's life recently with no success to show for it but the idea that putin is not vulnerable is naive. As the daily losses continue to mount his standing with the Kremlin becomes more tenuous. What has really shocked me is that the Kremlin has not acted before this posting. I expected a little bit more intelligence from one of the worlds most feared intelligence gathering apparatuses. So maybe like putin's army, the Kremlin is as ill prepared to handle it's business. It is a theory but not one I expect to be true. Which is why I say putin will be done before May ends. His ambitions have been greatly reduced as has the resources of Russia.
     The Russian intelligence services are already making plans for post putin and it is now just a matter of how much time before they execute those plans. My not incorrect assumption is that the longer the Kremlin waits the worse it gets for Russia to recover everywhere in their society. Ukraine will not be allayed in its push to hurt Russia in every phase of society it can within the bounds of wartime rules of engagement. That is enough of an infliction of pain that hurts added in with the sanctions the west is continuing to apply to Russia, The end cannot come soon enough for those Russians who want to live a normal life and not one constricted and fraught with death. Any day now...

No comments: