Saturday, December 4, 2021

(#4689) Be a man/woman among men/women

      What I mean here is step up and above the routine and regular. Be better than just normal. Allow yourself to rise to a greater height than just getting by and following the crowd. Find what is good and right in the world and make it yours, then stand by it with all your character. Life is a short period of time in the big picture, so make yourself the person you admire and then protect that person. Because what that does is give others something of value to see and then they will hopefully emulate that. Many of us have lost the idea of making ourselves into something that is near and dear to being an honorable human.
     A strong principled person who has more to themselves than just me me me. I know how this capitalistic world of ours works yet I don't care. I do things for me that satisfy a need to be bold and truthful and if others want to share in that then come along because there is no charge. I am not here selling anything to anyone, just expressing ideas that have a solid value in the framework of logic and care. Otherwise the whole point of altruism is lost. The inner child in me has always been the happiest part of who I am and being my inner child in a mature and respectful way is the best of who I am.
     So whether you are a male or female the idea that you can express yourself for the sake of being a good and valued example is always here. There are no restrictions on you that would keep you from becoming the best version of yourself unless of course that isn't your greatest priority. Then you will have to struggle in life wondering why you are not as happy as others nor as proud of yourself as you should be. It is within all of us to reshape our current lives to fit the narrative we know as our best selves. All we have to do is stop being what we are not happy, nor content being and then start being what makes us happy and content. Life is too short not to otherwise.