Sunday, April 2, 2023

(#5173) Intelligence is sexy, ignorance not so much!

      It is rare these days to come across an intelligent republican woman so I find that most women who I do cross paths with who are intelligent are very appealing to me. Because caring about others is sexy. Because wanting a clean world is sexy. Because fighting for equal rights is so very sexy. Attraction is not something I can put a finger on the why of it but it does seem to happen to me around intelligent women. Sex isn't the same with a woman who doesn't care about anything but herself. It is like a punishment in many ways and for me won't be happening just because of a sex drive that needs to be fulfilled.
     Now granted I am older and have already experienced the effects of having sex with women who weren't intelligent because I was a horn dog and didn't have my priorities in order. But in those occasions I always came away from the experiences feeling dirty somehow. Like I let my self be used because I didn't want to control my own urges and instead settled for the convenient and available. Life is like that for me in a lot of ways because trial and error seems to be my preferred method of learning. Well at least in my early formative years. But as I have gotten older the light from within a woman that reflects her intelligence allows me to see her whole self in a much more desirable way.
     Funny how that works. You can take a beauty queen for what she looks like on the outside but once she opens her mouth and exposes detrimental thoughts her beauty vanishes before my eyes. Or you can take a simple plain looking woman and she opens her mouth and exposes her uplifting thoughts her beauty immediately becomes apparent. That my friends is cause and effect. Intelligence is an attractive quality and no amount of faking it will survive even remedial scrutiny. I for one am waiting for some intelligent woman to grace my life with the same insight for me that I am looking for in her. Good luck to all of us!

No comments: