Saturday, April 29, 2023

(5200) I am not chasing money, I am trying to help as many as I can

      My life is very busy and that is a good thing. I am of an age where the idea of chasing money for some future consideration has passed quite a long time ago but what hasn't passed is the need to help others will I am still alive. A purpose developed over a lifetime of learning and knowing is deep within me. I don't care about myself much except to keep going forward in some kind of healthy way. Just enough for me to be able to function and produce when I have that opportunity. Gone are the days of trying to impress anyone. I only want to impress myself through accomplishing my goals when they are in front of me.
     Money has no account in it. Sure we all need money for our existence but I am no greedy selfish asshole who has to con everyone else out of their resources. I only want enough from my efforts not to fall behind on my own personal simple obligations. If that is my reality then I can focus more of my time toward making sure others are not neglected or suffering. Wanting to help other people may seem to others as being weak but believe me it is not. It is powerful strength. My inner peace is dependent upon my outer actions so being a good steward to all I can is exactly what I need for my own sense of well being.
     For those who do not understand this then hopefully the lessons in life will get you to this point I am at and then you will see that nothing about wealth accumulation without noble purpose is living a good life. I am not here to just become wealthy. I am not here to just exist. I am here to have a full experience with other amazing human beings given half a chance to have had the start in life I had as meager as that was for me. Yet so many are starting out life much worse than my own experience. It is my heart that overrules my mind on these things and that is what makes me tick as a person. Yet I will fight like a Tasmanian devil to protect and defend my right to choose to care for others more so than for money.

No comments: