Tuesday, April 4, 2023

(#5175) Absolutely no time for me on the trump circus

      Today is all about the Wisconsin Supreme Court seat being voted on today. Also the Ukrainian counteroffensive watch is on my mind. Nothing about the trump crap interests me at this point. An arraignment is just the beginning and it will be the sentencing that will perk my interest at that time. So here is to a liberal being elected to Wisconsin's court to make a liberal majority and protect abortion rights, which trump's parents should have done when little their little turncoat was conceived. The voting has begun in Wisconsin and the turnout so far is expected to be high.
     It is good that there is a lot of attention on this race as the outcome will effect critical policies that will determine among them voting and abortion rights. It is difficult to get early vote turnout and mail in voting totals this early but hopefully in a few hours we will be getting some idea as to how large the voter turnout is going to be. For me the higher the turnout the better the chance that the liberal candidate will prevail. It is critical that she does prevail so that years of republican anti democratic policies can be overturned and citizens made whole again.
     As with Wisconsin for me, Ukraine will be closely watched. At any moment or day now the Ukrainians could begin their much anticipated spring counteroffensive. For me the beginning of the end of putin in Ukraine is contingent upon the thrust of this impending counteroffensive. The sooner the start of it the sooner the end of the invasion of Ukraine by putin. As well the sooner the dissolution of Russia and the new strategy to deal with a weakened Russia. I will be busy doing chores around the house today but Wisconsin and Ukraine will be on my mind. Nothing else matters for me like the superficial coverage of the national news here of the turncoat trump and his hundreds of crimes!

No comments: