Thursday, April 13, 2023

(#5184) Not easy writing a blog post everyday for over 14 years

      There are some days when no matter what I cannot find a subject to write about. Not that there aren't subjects out there to write about but nothing that has grabbed my passion. It is me that is not working to capacity, not my ability to be passionate. It is like I get writers block and very little can penetrate my dulled mind. I suppose I am just being human and realizing that I fail more than I succeed. It's okay with me because it is real. Obviously I can work to change that up and I do but there are times when all of life just seems so scrambled to me. My focus and concentration suffer on days like today so maybe I need more rest.
     I won't be getting any today however as I have tasks to perform and appointments to set up. This morning is a lot like spinning my wheels and wasting time doing nothing and is kind of grating on my expectations for myself. I suppose also talking about it helps me in some way to break through the writing block I am in and sets me up for moving forward beyond it. When that will be is hopefully soon and although this post is moving right along there is little of any substance in it. However, my mind is starting to race on other subjects now and even they are beginning to rise above the fog.
     If I knew then what I know know about blogging everyday at minimum 250 words on a subject I would likely have stuck to a weekly blog or more instead of an everyday blog. Yet that is not what I ended up doing so it is incumbent upon me to pick up the pace of my learning and thoughts so that I am not wasting my time or any who reads these. One really fascinating thing I get out of posting everyday though is that I feel like I am involved in living in a way that only reinforces that fact. I am not just another human being along for the ride I am one who is observing and reporting on that ride. Anyway, have a great day everyone!

No comments: