Sunday, April 9, 2023

(#5180) Just another day for me

      No religion gets anything from me. I expect others don't feel the same and that is okay with me. I control me and that is it. So today I will out back mowing the growth on my backyard. It looks kind of like grass but it is much less grass and more different green stuff. Anyway it is getting tall again and makes it harder for me to find the landmines our animals deposit daily upon it. So down goes the taller green stuff and I will get a good workout from it. Who needs to go to a gym and exercise when the maintenance of my backyard works my ass hard to keep clean and nice looking.
     I have to modify my work at my age because I feel the effect of my accomplishments for several days which makes the work I have to go to tomorrow that much harder to complete. So easy does it today and for the most part I won't get it all done today either. I have to stretch the jobs required over several days so as not to tax my system. When I was younger I could work all day and into the night while feeling little effect of it the next day. Not so anymore so easy does it like I said. I will get on the riding lawnmower today and cut most of the green stuff that way and then push the battery operated mower to clean up the worst of the spots that I cannot get from the riding mower.
     That will be it for today so that on Tuesday, my next day off from work, I can get my battery operated weed eater out and finish off the many edges. I had already done the front yard last week so it is good for another few weeks. After that is done today I can then get cleaned up and relax for the rest of the day. Anyway as I sit here that is my plan. It will take me another 5 minutes or so to finish this blog post and post it then it is back outside into the backyard to open up the garage to get at my yard cutting tools. Life is really pretty simple for me and keeping it that way for now is my favorite thing to do. Have a good day today whatever you are doing and make sure it makes you happy when you decide what that is.

No comments: