Sunday, April 23, 2023

(#5194) Slow day in my head

      Over the last several days I have been through a bit of busy so my mind this morning is nothing to brag about. I just want to go lay back down and fall asleep for many hours. I won't be able to because the busy I have been in the last few days isn't over yet. But maybe a couple of hours after this post is written it may have some sleep for me as a reward. We will see. I still don't know what this post is about but eventually I will. lol. I suppose it is just getting things done and taking care of what is needed. I have pulled out of myself some reserve energy that I didn't think I had but beyond that welcome surprise a cost is waiting to be paid.
     Thus the sleep. It is good though to see I have gone beyond what I thought were limitations so much so that I am rethinking my work schedule. I believe I will try to go back to full time employment given the right opportunity. I enjoy working since I restarted working part time so I expect that trend of liking being out amongst the working class will continue. For now though I will stay with the part time work and wait for the correct opportunity for me to appear. I find I am really editing a lot of this blog post as I am writing it which does firmly tell me that my brain is barely engaged. That sleep I was talking about earlier really is becoming more of a demand than a request.
     I expect the end of the busy that I have been in will be done with today sometime so that is good because tomorrow I am back to work. Maybe next week I can have a restful weekend to make up for this one. I won't hold my breath though because you know how it is when it rains it pours, well at least for me that metaphor is appropriate. Anyway I am nearly done with this last paragraph so I am feeling rejuvenated having made this much progress toward laying my head down on my pillow and closing my eyes with nothing to do but breathe and sleep.

No comments: