Monday, June 3, 2019

Patience and fortification (#3776)

     This is my template for readying myself for combating the trumps. During these last 519 days before the next election I can only remain within myself and build up my arguments for ending the trumps from public office. Now if there is a march of some sort that I can participate in then I will go outside myself and protest with vigor. But in the meantime I can only continue to be comprehensive in my deliberate desire to expose the trumps for the callous hypocrites that they are while building my case against them to present when the voting time comes.
     I am no different than many millions of other like minded souls who have had enough of the reckless insensitive behavior and ideas of the most vile of appointed persons to have ever grifted our presidency. With all the republicans in the Senate bowing to trump there is no chance that an impeachment proceeding will do anything to change the status quo. With the Mueller report limited by its scope to not include an indictment of trump there is nothing more beyond the next election that will actually remove trump from office less his early retirement or expiration.
     So patience is my choice of demeanor and fortification of facts and truths through logic and common sense is my mission. I will be ready when the heat of the election comes into focus and nothing the trumps can do with their disinformation will divert me from my chosen path. Time is what it is and the clock is ticking on trump. Each passing day we get closer and closer to that glorious day when we democrats have our presidency back from the huckster traitor republicans and our Senate is once again ruled through majority by Democrats. This is my expectation and to make that expectation come to fruition I am waiting and readying myself to fight with all that I have.

No comments: