Saturday, June 1, 2019

The arrogant pettiness of trump (521 days until the next election) (#3774)

     I didn't think I would start with this title, since I first typed (The pettiness of trump) and then deleted it and thought for about 2 seconds and then typed (The arrogant pettiness of trump). Obviously I am writing about this and to make my point was the anger at myself for initially deleting the first title. Because I know most of us know that trump is petty and writing a whole post about that would not have been a worthy post. Yet when I added in his arrogance I then felt that the post would have real grit to it and be worthy of being told. I rail at trump all the time so one more post aimed at him is nothing new but I am pissed off at him and would love nothing better than to square off against him.
     His arrogance toward McCain is unbelievable hypocrisy. McCain served his terms in the Armed Forces while trump skipped the draft numerous times with a less than honorable, in his case, bone spur excuse. So for trump to go to the extraordinary effort to hide the naval vessel from view that holds McCain's name is the epitome of an arrogant pettiness. Fr me trump was a coward all those years ago for using the medical deferral route when he could have been either a military man or a conscientious objector and went to Canada to show his principled resolve. But no, he used the wealthy option of creating a disorder to evade military duty. The cowardice that takes is measurable and given now trump's arrogant petty display shows the depth of trump's cowardice.
     I will never in this reality stop trying to put people like trump in their place. Which of course is in the public square for ridicule and belittlement when all he and his ilk had to do was to show some remorse for his past behavior. But it seems the cowardly low esteem trump is inflicted with can only be manifested in his narcissistic/psychotic arrogant petty exemplification. I throw in psychosis because if not totally psychotic he carries enough of the traits to evidence at least an Occam's Razor likely probability. The stain of trump is uncharacteristic of our intelligence as a nation and his appointed presidential end date should always be sooner than later.

No comments: