Thursday, April 23, 2020

The arrogance of stupidity (#4100)

     I get that many are unaware of the science and experience of situations that suddenly come into our lives but to get out ahead of ourselves over concerns not directly related to situations is foolish. Trying to be above it all and not working to understand is the culprit which is another way of saying being too lazy to do the work to be informed is not the way to go. A lack of educational discipline is evident and for many it is the paradigm they exist within. The older I get the more reasoning I need before expressing an opinion. I need to know the details and the history of such things before I venture into the land of absolute knowing.
     I am cautious and furthermore I don't put other concerns ahead of the facts I am analyzing. My pocketbook hasn't anything to do with my eventual conclusion. I need to stick to the facts not to the outcome I most desire. Especially in this day of knowing how best to protect and proceed against the Covid-19 virus. That I may become penniless is moot when the gamble is to save my and others' lives. Money is a value but life is the greatest value and putting life down on the level, or below, with money is irrational. I have no deserves in this world and if the outcome of rational thought leaves me without then fine, as long as my life is still in existence.
     I have lost everything twice in my life and yet each time I have been able to resurrect a life for myself and those around me that is full of honor and modernity. I don't care what the cost to me is when the outcome has shown itself, as long as I am still alive. So as others weigh their bank accounts above their own life let me be the first to call you an idiot. Along with you being an idiot you are also an arrogant ass for not trying to first understand the logic of the moment. There will be many of us who will succumb to the death of this virus but I won't be one who willingly decided to measure that possibility with an arrogant stupidity.

No comments: