Tuesday, April 14, 2020

What will our individual marker in the Universe say about me? (#4091)

     I did exist and am still exiting. But when I am no longer in existence what will the Universe know about me? How well or badly did I occupy the space that contained me? I am no god person but I do have a link to all that is within my knowing. I am comprised of universal elements and although I am aware and conscious of my wherewithal I am no special thing as to makeup and design with regards to others of our species. So my distinction must be made by me. Of course we are all unique in the sense that our abilities are abundant. Yet what are the differences that make us individually different?
     How I see that is in how I perceive and act within all the space around me. My behavior and my thoughts are particular to me in how I interpret them. So my life is the sum of what I have thought and done/not done. I rate myself as somewhere average on the scale that weighs and measures each of our lives from beginning to end. It is my assumption that we are each a book of discovery and what is within the timeline of our lives is the story each of us tells. I have been good and bad in my life and I of all people know it. Yet the greater part has been good and although I see myself as a positive I cannot justify it unless I live it as so.
     This blog site is such a thing as well that records my thoughts on a daily basis in part. It goes out into the Universe and is there for all to see. A record of what matters to me and why it does. I cannot bring back the past that has my errors in it and it is too late to change that. So accepting my own faults and failures is part of how I grew beyond them. Now my life is settled into being a good person who shows the care and wonder my soul is full of. The record of my life in the Universe is one of learning and then performing, regardless of missteps and even good accomplishments. I am just a single soul whose life, when done and then examined, would show that the better nature of humanity had a home within me.

No comments: