Sunday, April 19, 2020

Stop with the fairy tale narrative (#4096)

     I know reality is hard. It is real hard and may of us probably think that they cannot survive if they had to deal only with reality in their lives. Well I am here to tell you that reality is the only way we are ever going to figure out a better world. We have to go through our rough patches in order to appreciate a better world. It is then that we will put our collective will into a force for positive change. It won't happen if we always run from the hard in life.
     Too many times the idea of thoughts and prayers as an act for dealing with struggle is detrimental to growth both individually and collectively. We live within this existence, not some illusion of it. So facing each and every predicament or consequence is our obligation as a free human species. We are not in some dispensation period or holding out for some form of heaven or trying to avoid some kind of hell. We are here in real time and real space. What are we doing with the precious little time we have in this paradigm? I live my life as best I can from knowing my own human nature as caring and wondering. It is as simple as the old sayings of "do no harm"; and "curiosity is the foundation of learning".
     So if everyone would just please keep working on understanding their own personal principles based upon science and logic we will being taking a huge step forward into not only modernity but in continuing enlightenment. Now I know that comfort and safe harbor are attributes of a fairy tale existence but for me fairy tales only exist when I am having some wild and crazy dream. But when I wake up I am still back in this reality with the same real time situations that need all the power of my logical and scientific mind to solve. I have no time for imaginary characters who are nothing more than a mirage to placate my fear or my need to be part of anything other than reality.
     

No comments: