Tuesday, June 2, 2020

154 days left until the election (#4140)

     No post on Facebook today as I am honoring the day long blackout of using Facebook. We know that trump has a confidant in mark uckerberg and it is time he paid a price for it. I do not like that facebook's founder has sided with the most horrible person ever appointed president and although I find facebook necessary in these times to communicate my message, it can wait a day. I would normally post this daily blog on facebook but not today. I stand in solidarity with my fellow users of this platform in denying revenue to ultimately trump since uckerberg is intent in financing the republican convention.
     I will spend the day doing something I don't usually do and that is to watch CNN and MSNBC. They seem to be coming back to a more liberal bent in their coverage on a more consistent basis as it must be because they realize what others and I have known since the beginning in that trump ad the republican party are human wastoids. The fairness is reporting is finally breaking through because now many reporters are slanting their coverage toward the truth of trump's utter inability to be human. So I will take a day and relax from the horrible news that continually comes up on my facebook news feed and maybe even watch a movie or two.
     154 days until trump gets his overwhelming defeat and having a day away from him on here will be a restful plateau to enjoy. Then tomorrow back at it. So the only ones who will see this post are the ones who actually check my blog page. So to those one or two I say thank you and I am most humbled. Our protesting in different ways is so important right now as we each need to find our voice through either our vocal chords or through our actions. Life is so important to all of us and that is what this is all about, equality!

No comments: