Saturday, September 25, 2021

(#4620) Never vote for a republican again dammit!

      I don't know what the hell you are thinking but if it is to vote for a republican then you can just get the hell away from me because I will have bad intent for you. I am sick and tired of those who vote republican and want to be civilized people. They cannot coexist together, either quit voting for republicans or you are a traitor to democracy. No in between on this! That I even have to spell this out is absurd since it is as obvious as anything that can be known. What makes me even more ill is the idea that the stupidity of our nation is so thick that not even heavy doses of truth can penetrate the irrational republican defenders.
     Much like with Germany after it became a diseased nazi state, those who went along with it were caught off guard by its truly inhumane reality. Well we don't need to be caught off guard as it is all out there for anyone who has a lick of objective thought in their head. For those who don't then they are my enemies because they refuse to understand the danger they pose to me and all the rest of us. I will not tolerate their brainwashing with any mercy any more. The time for them to get mercy from me has passed just like any criminal who seeks leniency after being convicted and sentenced. Suck it up buttercups and know the effect of your cause.
     The rank smell and diseased carcass of the republican party is not an attractive one unless one likes living in pond scum. But too many still are drawn to republicans for their stands on hate and power. Those are the ones I would eliminate from society given a choice as to who should be ejected from our democracy. Only those who appreciate what democracy gives us should be allowed to interact in our society and our political processes. Traitors are traitors and there is no differentiation or dispensation for anyone who is a traitor. No do overs on betraying democracy! Once a traitor then always a traitor and punishments must be harsh and unforgiving. Never vote for a republican again or beware of the warning your choice will bring down on your head!

No comments: