Saturday, August 5, 2023

(#5298) Never stop doing the correct thing

      Sometimes I stew in my anxiety over a situation until I once again remember that my anxiety is about expectation and not about my acts or behaviors. I cannot control that which I am not in charge of so for me to sit in my stewing for any time at all is irrational. I just keep doing the right thing one step at a time and let the whims of fate have their way. I do what I must and then whatever happens is what happens. I don't try to manipulate or supersede I just let the flow of life be it's own designing course. I find peace with that regardless the outcome. Sure it is great to have things just so in order for plans to remain steady but life isn't about always being in a safe harbor where our lives are packaged into neat little boxes.
     Uncertainty is part of life and very few if not any of us ever get away from that feeling. So my life has it in an abundance at the moment and as it builds toward a crescendo I do begin to feel anxious. However I need to always remember that there are many souls out there who are experiencing even more uncertainty and that my smaller in the big picture problems are truly insignificant in scope. I like this blogging for this purpose. I am able to talk myself through my own distractions so that I can clearly see my solutions. It is like therapy in a way because I will always be honest with myself and I don't mind that others get to see my own struggles with life through this process.
     All I know for sure is that each new struggle will always present a new pathway for me to consider. Eventuality is where I end up when I need to navigate a new road in my life. I eventually get to the point where change is happening and with that change new opportunity. As an optimist, which is not easy in our current times, I realize the importance of opening up my possibilities to other considerations. I am not stagnant in the living of my life so there is no anchor anywhere that I must keep buried. I do want to keep order and sanity in my life but I also want new and undiscovered phenomenon as well. As I move beyond the little picture I get caught up in and remember that a bigger always picture exists I find a calming effect and can let any residue of anxiety go.

No comments: