Saturday, September 9, 2023

(#5333) Just keep doing the next correct thing...

      As long as I am alive doing the next correct thing, that is my mantra. I have found that when I do what needs to be done in the correct way I am personally satisfied and those around me tend to be people of good will. Which is important to me because I need to be surrounded by people who lift people up and not bring them down. My mental health is a priority and so should it be for everyone else. We have to keep people who are not positive and of good will out of our lives. Many of us don't have the luxury of keeping people of bad faith from our lives but at least we can cut down on those who are within our ability to do so.
     If I can share a smile and a greeting with everyone I know when I come upon them, then my life is a good one. Because respecting each persons existence and acknowledging their presence is the end result of an inner happiness regardless of our circumstances. I am often humbled to know the people I currently have in my life because I admire their will, perseverance, character, behavior etc... All the things I hope to magnify out to others. In so many good ways we are or should be alike. The better and best of who we are should be a shared dynamic. I try to live in the positive so reflecting out a happy and welcoming lifestyle is a non stop trait that I shoot for to happen.
     It isn't always easy being positive and those who know me understand that. I will buck up to anyone who is out to do harm on my watch so I can't always be carefree of current events. Yet when I am carefree of current events my inner soul is at peace and ready to share that peace. Surrounding my self with good people of like mind is now essential in my social and otherwise life. I know what a bad mental health lifestyle can do to ones perspective of all things around them so not allowing that negative aspect of living around my life not only ensures my mental health will remain positive and happy it also helps others to see that finding peace within oneself is greater than any other accomplishment.

No comments: