Friday, October 23, 2020

11 days left until the election (#4283)

      I didn't watch the final "debate" last night because nothing about trump is worth my time. I have already voted so it didn't matter to me as a factor for changing my mind. As if I would anyway, lol. So I have been reading what other people have said about it and I have come to the conclusion that my life is better for not watching. All of this is just marking time for me because I have been waiting over 1,400 days to decide the next new president. I really didn't mind whom would be nominated as long as trump goes! Which it is on the cusp of happening if all those voters are voting early because they want trump out of office or worse.
     With trump showing so much desperation these last few months it is apparent that he thinks he is on the losing side of things. Which is important in that he is coming to grips with reality. I wasn't sure he had any grips left to use to bring himself back to reality. The last 78 days of his appointed presidency after he loses in November 3rd, may well be a transition of some normal degree but I am being hopeful in that his realizing he is going to lose may temper his arrogant temper. But in the meantime we have 11 days to keep our noses to the stone and focus solely on the job at hand. Removing trump requires that all of us vote in record numbers. We are doing that but we must keep doing that right up until we cross the finish line.
     We cannot stop short of keeping the pressure on trump by getting all our eligible voters to casting ballots. No excuses, no lies. Just do it now and be part of the greatest uprising and defeat of an inner attack on our democracy. We have all got to push hard against the trumps without fail until we see Joe Biden declared the victor! 11 days is but a few in the overall scheme of things so take a deep breath and then get back to work exposing trump for his criminal and civil acts while highlighting the best of what Joe Biden will bring to our society. Our economy, our health, and our hope have all taken a hit from the trumps but we are stronger than being hit. We must shake it off and then keep fighting to get rid of the worst appointed president in our 200 plus history!

No comments: