Monday, July 9, 2018

Hey republicans, we can move beyond unnecessary suffering (#3447)

     It is as if republicans believe that life has to be about suffering no matter our ability to end it. If given a choice they would choose suffering as a value. It is at the foundation of all of their policies and behaviors. Some kind of screwy religious angle as well. I, for the life of me, am so familiar with suffering that I cannot fathom the idea that others would not hate suffering as I. I know there are some sufferings we are not yet able as a species to rectify and abolish but we are there on so many others but will not give ourselves the opportunity to conquer that which we are able. There is a stagnant fear that is infesting our minds and souls that keeps us from taking the mantle of the most amazing species yet to ever have existed.
     There was no species before us that has come to be known that was of a greater possibility. We are it yet we are so afraid of being it. We fall back on the mysteries of myth in order to find a safe harbor for us to live with our fear with some comfort. Instead of fighting our fears and conquering them we are content to be ruled by them and give away our natural right to evolve even beyond our current amazing status. I for one am a fierce fighter for our species because I recognize that when we are not afraid we are mighty beyond measure. I know that we are capable of discovery and attainment beyond what we today can even imagine.
     When I hear the saying of "the sky is the limit" I shudder to know that we are even beyond that and the the universe itself cannot contain us once we put our abilities to it. Yet during my lifetime I am always anxious for us to get going toward that paradigm but we may not make it to get started during my lifetime. It will hopefully start soon after my demise but my hope is that the sooner the better will be our destiny. Just like the manifest destiny cry of past centuries held for us to expand beyond our horizons, the future is that as well and it is limitless. So why let ourselves wallow in suffering if it is a choice for the most part? Why indeed republicans!

No comments: