Thursday, July 5, 2018

That trump republicans have normalized lying is revealing (#3443)

     I can't tell you how many times I have heard a trump supporter talk about a lie as if it were the truth. Even when faced with the truth the trump supporter still calls it or the messenger a liar. Talk about up is down in this current reality. So even trying to talk to a trump supporter about facts or truths is a total, and I mean a total waste of time. In fact I don't talk to them anymore because honestly there are many less frustrating things to do in the short time I have left on Earth to do. Especially when I can talk to those who are still forming an opinion based upon objectivity and not some corrupted illogical subjectivity.
     So I do as I have been doing for the past several decades and that is to continue to put the facts out there as well as I can. I am not perfect and sometimes I let my own preferences get in the way of truths but I am quick as lightning to correct myself when I am made aware or realize my mistake myself. But for the most part I am right on with my expressing of facts and since I am not as creative as I was when I was younger I just do as well as I can with making known that which is fact and truth as best I can. I have no alternative or ulterior motive for being a promoter of facts and truths, I am just concerned that our species is too vulnerable to conmen/women who gain some hidden value in being dishonest. That irks me!
     As each day moves forward another batch of lies are dispatched so that we have become so weary of calling them out that we just start to ignore them as they disseminate within our society. Soon they are being bandied about as fact or truth with little to no investigation as to their validity. So many lies by all the trumps and their cohorts that there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to combat them all. You know the old saying right? "A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots on." Well with enough lies traveling around it is so difficult to sift through them and call them out for being lies. I look at tit this way, since for the most part the liars are republicans I just accept that everything they say is a lie and work from that premise. Proving their claims are truth is much easier and faster, when that rarely occurs, than trying to disprove their constant lies.

No comments: