Monday, August 27, 2018

Today's republicanism, greedy for them deadly for us (#3496)

     There is no other way to understand what the lack of honorable principles are that define today's republicans. They take for themselves in dishonest ways and call it competition, while leaving nothing for the social contract that has already been struck. They look in the mirror and see who they keep company with while badly pretending that they are not racist. They treat their mothers, daughters and sisters as more like chattel than they do as as equal partners in life. But most of all they lie, cheat and steal anywhere and everywhere they can in order to maintain their privilege and advantage. I am a white male and it sickens me that those who look like me are more the dregs and enemies of modernity than not.
     I love the enlightenment of modernity, merit, innovation, creativity and all that evolves life into a greater paradigm of existence. There isn't enough time in my life to learn all that I want to learn. My curiosity is boundless and so is my optimism for we human beings to comprehend and inculcate. My cultural premise and conclusion is all about knowledge. I don't carry the myths, mores and superstitions into my future other than as lessons of days gone by. What I cherish is the future and what unknowns that need to be known. My human nature that dominates along with my care for all of us is curiosity, my thirst for knowledge known and where knowledge has yet to be discovered.
     So the rest of us wish we could have the solid base of secured life under us that democracy would in its natural state offer but we can't because republicans have their fever of greed and it is all consuming in them. It brought them through to leadership because they were willing to commit whatever crime necessary to manipulate trust and friendship. But we see through their lies and deceptions and in 71 days we will have the opportunity to reverse the frenzied viral greed republicans have marinated within their souls. We those who are not all about taking and not sharing will have our say and it will be a mighty saying of enough as I feel in my bones.

No comments: