Friday, April 26, 2019

My compassion drives my actions (#3738)

     I know that I have based the premise of this blog on curiosity and compassion being my two overall instincts and nothing in the many years later has changed that. But the actions of my life choices is solely attributable to my heart. My curiosity takes me places to observe and understand but it is my passion for the animate and inanimate that stirs my existence. So when I see these republican followers just bull rushing through life without a "by your leave" to those they trample I get angered and resolved to end their compassionless agendas. They are the greedy selfish ones who cannot abide that others have the same rights to exist as they do.
     In my mind those who are without compassion have even less rights than those who do care for the reality of life. There has to be a paradigm shift wherein the current socio/psychopathic are treated as they should be, as those who have a severe mental deficiency instead of being heralded for their ruthless success. The republican party is the political party where you find these broken souls so any kindness given to them is equivalent to the dogmatic "tossing of pearls to swine". The fact that the socio/psychopathic thrive because they are given kindness is the problem. Allowing virus like creatures to remain on the host body politic is not only idiotic but it is highly likely to cause the death of our democratic society.
     So as my compassion drives my actions toward the day to day living of my life so does the fact that if we don't stop the republican party from holding public office we are going to end up with problems greater than we can solve. I only have to speak about climate change and how devastating it is to our planet and as the clock ticks down on us we are soon to lose our planet. How de we recover from that? We don't! Like I said, if we don't get the republicans out of office then the amazing experiment of human evolution will come to an end. No more shall our children dream of conquering the Universe or of being great humanitarians of their time. Instead they will be left to figure out how to survive on a planet that once was nurture and will now become hostile.

No comments: