Thursday, April 18, 2019

No time for barr (#3730)

     Today is the day when the barr report, redacted Mueller report, is released. I won't be watching the spectacle because I like the condition of my mental health and watching that conman side show is not conducive to a healthy existence. I like to stay within the bounds of normalcy so I will wait to hear all about it on social media when it is done. What I had hoped for was a surprise release by someone not connected with the trump regime so that we the American citizenry could see for ourselves the facts laid out after two years of gathering evidence. But with the fix in and barr the patsy, we the American citizenry will be lucky to get 10% of the truth.
     If I seem a bit lackadaisical about all this it is because I trust in justice. So just because the trumps can at this moment bend the truth or even hide it they will be caught out when the time comes for it. The trumps won't be in power for much longer after the 2020 election so then the transparency surely will begin. However in the meantime our democratic controlled House is busy making sure they get an unredacted version of the Mueller report so as to better evaluate the Mueller conclusions. I have no doubt that although the trumps may try every possible trick to keep the unredacted report hidden their attempts will fail if we are to remain at least the appearance of a democracy.
     So as others eagerly watch the sideshow from barr through trump I will be busy doing anything else even if that anything else is outside pulling weeds. Because I won't let my mind be contorted with the spin that is either right now going on or will be going on shortly. The only thing that matters to me is the actual Mueller report, not some dodgy draft of it by the complicit barr. The trumps are in desperation mode and all of this attempting to hide hide facts from us is just another example of the filth that trumps and their republican party employ to govern. Again, it won't be long before they are gone from power and when that occurs the wrath of we the people will have its day.

No comments: