Friday, April 5, 2019

Too many Americans are not good people (#3717)

     There is no other way to summarize the truth of things given that trumps have such a loyal following despite the hatred fueled agenda trumps advocate. How anyone could be so disgusted with personal honor and respect is a failing of an enormous magnitude given the possibilities for proper education based upon the wealth that our nation creates. Instead of using our financial bounty to enrich our society with enlightenment and ending poverty, the powers that be in the republican party only seem to want to enrich themselves and maintain misery within our population. The hatred it takes to be so greedy and so condescending toward most Americans is indicative of our current state of affairs.
     When our political power is so corrupted by the republican party the cure for such an ailment as we have is to vote them out at every position. Yet there are many who will not fall to a higher level of conscience, because of generations of illogical learning and segregationist idiocy. We do live in a Democracy yet too many think that we live in a cult of hatred. How difficult it must be for those many to have to rationalize that they are hating fellow members of our species based upon fear and misunderstanding. So instead of overcoming their fear and misunderstanding they choose to ignore it, thus the ignorance label. The cognitive dissonance of thinking they are the good people of the Earth is mind shattering in that their lens on life can only be described as being out of focus.
     How they allowed themselves the ease of ignorance over the pleasure of discovery and comprehensive knowledge is unfortunate given the resources still available today to grow and mature in a modern and sophisticated way. I know this much about myself, I am not one to live my life without knowing. Knowing is fundamental to everything that occurs in my life. What is even as significant is being honest about what I learn and know. If I lie to myself I then become not me. I am only me and thus being absolutely truthful with myself is the only way I can know who I am. I don't exist on this planet just to take advantage of existence, I exist to know why I exist and what it is that I don't know about all of existence.

No comments: