Monday, April 8, 2019

Our American democracy will survive! (#3720)

     I am no soothsayer nor have I a crystal ball. But what I do have is an enduring ability to fight until my last breath to keep our democracy alive and well. So all those out there who are less than concerned about how the republican party is tearing our democracy down I have this to say to you. Either wake up and join the rest of us in keeping the greatest form of government intact or suffer the fate of those who are trying like all get out to beat our democracy down into their advantage. I will suffer no fools either so if you are unaware that our national heritage of democratic values is under attack then you will also be rolled up when the thieves who are perpetrating our democracy's demise meet their sentence.
     I am steady, looking forward toward solutions to combat the aggressors to our heritage. Nothing I am doing in life is more important than protecting our democracy from the ruthlessly cruel con men that are exemplified by the trumps and their acolytes. There intent to disguise their take over has now been shattered as their leader, trump is nothing more than a simpleton who is somewhat charismatic. However as each day shows, his charisma wanes in the face of real life struggle of our citizenry and offensive acts towards the weak and vulnerable. We Americans are less like trumps and more like honorable folks who care about reality and how we live in it. There are many major problems in the world that need honest intelligent leadership yet we are getting none of that from trumps and in fact they are now contributing to the problems in hopes of disintegrating our democracy.
     So it is with a sure knowledge that I say that our democracy will survive because I and many patriots like me will it so to a greater extent than the thieves who would take it from us. This is war and in war there cannot be any lessening of the necessity to win at all costs come what may. I am no shrinking violet, no, I am a powerful force to be reckoned with and in combination with the many many just like me we will prevail because life has taught me that winning is all about what is most dear and our democracy is more dear to us than the overthrow of it is to those thieves who would try to wrest it from our living hard gripped fingers!

No comments: