Sunday, February 10, 2019

I have no patience for republican talking points (#3663)

     The republican party does not nor are they interested in representing the working middle poor class so it is my stance to dismiss them before they can even spew their bullshit and hypocrisy. I just have no time for any of it. My life is short enough without having to subject myself to those who purposely and even inadvertently, as a condition of their illogic, lie with an agenda. Most of us know what is good and correct so when republicans try to spin crap into gold it is not worth the hearing of their fairytale. I don't ever listen to any republican speak because they never say anything that is progressive or of a solution to our common problems so why waste my time with nonsense.
     I know some of you actually do care to listen to them so you can stay abreast of their scheming however it is my contention that they are always scheming so it doesn't really matter to me which scheme they are trying to employ. I know that I have to keep telling everyone that they are not honest souls so regardless of their advocacy it is always tied to their agenda of being against the working middle poor class. My fragile mind, lol, cannot take the illogical and underhanded noise they spew because I am better at keeping my mind out of the gutter and into perceiving a better future. Selective hearing is my mantra when it comes to the noise republicans are fruitlessly attempting to make into music.
     By keeping my focus on the advances we liberal/progressives are working to promote I can solidify my understandings in defending egalitarianism for all. We liberal/progressives believe in merit after we all get to start the same without privileges and advantages. Merit should be rewarded when creativity, innovation and hard work perform in ways that demand to be rewarded but not rewarded so much that the rest of us suffer to pay it. Just like there should be no poverty, their should be no super wealthy. A better economic balance in our society would cure so many of the troubles we are currently experiencing. When the wealthy and their republican advocates finally figure that out is unsure but we the working middle poor class in the meantime must make sure that republicans at least become a moot political party.

No comments: