Saturday, February 9, 2019

So tired today (#3662)

     I always start my day out real early in the morning so by the time it is 8 in the morning I am pretty much exhausted if I have a morning like today. Busy taking care of all the chores away from the house like getting supplies and repair material for the house and tools. It is strange to others that I am ready for a nap when they are just beginning to awake and get into their day. It seems that my sleep is getting less and less time while my awakening is longer and longer. I have to put a stop to it and after this morning I will be hitting the sleep much earlier that what I have been doing. I am older now and my body doesn't react like I want it to from past experiences so making sure I don't overextend myself is a new paradigm I have to adhere to.
     Yet right now I am barely able to stay awake thus this post about the most trivial of things. But I do these posts for me anyway so at least I am not boring myself but more like having a conversation with myself that I will make public. lol. Anyway I have no great desire to rant or rave about trumps and their never ending disrespect to our citizenry and our institutions of our democratic government. Be it enough that I will get back at them soon enough but the eyelids are heavy and the muscles what is left of them are aching. However my fingers seem to be taking on a life of their own on this keyboard as I race through the words that are on this page.
     Tired is good though it means I am getting things done. Stocked the food pantry, loaded up on yard gas and got supplies from the hardware store that will keep me busy on projects around the house. I even got new shoelaces that my fairly new kittens had chewed up. :) Have a great day everyone and just ignore this post as it is nothing much of anything that is worth spending our precious time on today. :)

No comments: