Saturday, February 23, 2019

Only democratic party candidates get our vote! (#3676)

     I don't really need to say this do I? I mean come on just remember what happened 2 years ago when many of us were disillusioned by propaganda and then didn't support our democratic presidential nominee. When that happens we get lost souls like trump. If you really think about it we democrats and like minded independents far out number the republican party and their insane agenda for our future. So the only way they can defeat us is to confuse us. Well let me tell you that it worked last time and we got trump for our miserable reward. Never again I say. Whomever we democrats nominate, I don't care if it is a brick, we had better all support said brick otherwise we will end up with not only a pile of crap but a pile of crap that wants to shove itself down our throats.
     So no matter what the media promotes that attacks us democrats, ignore it unless it is an imminent threat at your doorstep. Because like last time republicans cannot win without creating fearful chaos. They are the ever shrinking minority party in our country and the only way they can win is to divide we the majority. What I do is real simple, I ignore the media unless it is objective media or slanted liberal media. Because we liberal/progressives are far more prone to telling the truth than any, and I mean any, right wing source. In fact if it is a right wing source I ignore and and wait to see what is reported in the objective mainstream media. Then and only then will I waste any time on understanding it. Otherwise it is just more propaganda that I don't and won't have any time for.
     There are too many republican created problems in the world that are now becoming exponentially problematic because of republican political agendas. There is no time for them anymore in my life so therefore I spend all my time advancing democratic causes, policies and candidates. The rest is just noise that I hope to help diminish come the next election. Think about this, we just keep our heads down and pledge to ourselves and anyone who will listen that we will only vote for democratic candidates on our ballots. Let republicans make their immature attempts to discredit all our candidates with all their dirty money. Because we are not listening nor watching them try to undermine our attempts to exterminate republicanism from our politics come November, 3rd, 2020.

No comments: