Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Every waking day it is the same, stop trump! (#4007)

     There is no long weekend nor day off in defending against what trump does to us next. He is a wrecking ball that is out of control and we who have to live in the path of his carnage can never take our eye of the ball. So anyone who thought that we could skate through the trump appointed presidency is only fooling themselves and trapping the rest of us. Because if we democrats and majority independents don't keep working to support each other while rebutting the trumps we may well end up with another four year term for the wannabe king. That scenario would be devastating for we Americans. There will be no telling what kind of horrible future awaits any of us.
     So as I drag my sorry ass out of bed and check the latest news I am reminded that there may well be no relief from trumps until the election on this coming November 3rd. Short of him retiring or expiring or being driven from office by the republican senate, none is a real possibility it seems. So we have what we have and for the next less than 288 days we have to keep putting up our dukes and slugging it out as best we can until that final bell rings. We can win this battle but only if we keep our heads up and protected with the facts and truths of our offense and defense. We must not under any circumstance self inflict wounds upon ourselves. We must inflict the wounds on the body politic of trump and make him hurt for the deserve.
     It isn't easy for me now being in my middle sixties with a lifetime of hard labor under my belt but the fight in me is still alive and the cause worthy of my efforts. So each day I rise with the single purpose of preparing myself and our society as best I can with the knowledge and effort to improve our destiny during and beyond the trump era. It is okay to make a mistake but the trump mistake will cost us dearly as it is and the idea he would be around another 4 years literally tears at the fabric of my existence. Which is why no matter whom wins our democratic nomination they will get everything I have to support them. I and many other like minded souls need a break from this daily fight to secure our democracy and a long weekend will be due when we end the trump/mcconnell traitorous cabal.

No comments: