Sunday, January 26, 2020

Whomever the Dem nominee is will be my champion!!!!! (#4012)

     I know we are in the rabid battle for our nominee and the emotions are high over who should be our nominee. But I refrain from all the bullying and threats by simply saying I will vote for whom I think will serve us best and then when the votes are counted and the primaries are done we will have a nominee regardless of my own personal opinion. Whomever that candidate eventually becomes to be as our nominee will get all of me despite any misgivings I may have on a few or many policies. All policy differences with any democratic nominee will be dwarfed by the insanity and democracy crushing trump and his sheep.
     So you see how it is with me. I am just going to vote for my preferred candidate at the time of our primary and then let the chips fall where they may. I am not so much focused on destroying our democratic party over me personally not getting my preferred candidate. This is the wrong time in history to take our eye off the ball in making sure trump is only a one term appointed president. Given the fact that our democratic candidates are all decent caring human beings they automatically ascend miles above anything trump ever wished he could be given his despicable nature. Not only is our democracy at stake here but our planet is screaming for us to care for her.
     So when we go through the primary season maybe take the edge off of demanding or threatening an outcome or you will not participate in saving our planet. Such childish tantrums are really beneath our political party of caring concerned adults who take responsibility for our actions. Instead if you are going to wade into on interparty difference do it with dignity and a logical policy explanation that cannot be disputed in highlighting your candidate against someone else's candidate. No more threats or demands! Let us go about the business of dismantling the republican party and what it represents, with unity and then when we have this danger behind us we can focus on the more subtle differences we would all like to see prevail for the betterment of our society.

No comments: