Friday, May 15, 2020

Fearing trump is smart (#4122)

     To feel fear of a dire nature when thinking about criticizing trump is smart. Because trump is a cowardly bully and his response to being confronted is to lash out. So be afraid of him but never ever stop in your own way of working to end his political reign. I am more outspoken about him because I am not as smart as others so I put my neck out as a way of saying fuck you trump. It is my nature to be confrontational when the confrontation is a moral or ethical one. I am a do gooder in my soul so likely my do goodness will be part of why I end but regardless it is the way of me.
     Others who are smarter than I should at least not be as brazen in calling trump and asshole or reminding people he is a conman who could give a shit about anyone other than him and that includes his own. Instead resolve yourself to being a bit quieter in your disdain or even hatred of trump. Just make sure you are at the polls on voting day and make your mark against all that he represents. A quiet assassin as it were. Nod and be accommodating when needed but do not let your contempt for the biggest pile of shit ever to be appointed president of our country. In fact let on that he isn't the worst thing ever born even though he is one of them.
     So remain smart and adjust as needed to making sure your intelligence leads you and not your emotional brute strength as I often do. I am a volatile one who holds it in for the most part but these last 4 years have been trying my patience much more than shrub and I never thought that it could have been possible. The difference between all other presidents who were horrible human beings is that trump doesn't care if you know he is a vindictive piece of shit. He relishes in it that he can scare and bully others so that he can fulfill his ego maniacal agenda. Be afraid of him because he will try to get even as revenge is in his wheelhouse.

No comments: