Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I wish this was the presidential election and not just the midterm (#3533)

     I cannot tolerate the trump pos much longer. He is so vile and despicable as a human being that my civility to him is long gone and a burgeoning need for a reckoning to happen that he so richly deserves grows each and every day. The blob of humanity is so in need of a comeuppance it is beyond the bounds of normalcy. I rely on Karma to have its way with him and hope that his choices to this point lead him to his just punishments. There is one thing that is totally intolerant to me and that is a smug arrogant little man who cannot find any humility nor remorse in his character. A sniveling coward who has no conscience nor soulful heart to guide him to a better life.
     The calculated strategy to put him into power is now as evident as our own face in the mirror. So no amount of feigned ignorance by the republican party will pass muster. They will pay with a punishment as well as the trumps and his immediate cohorts, both domestic and foreign. If Karma does not have its way here then our nation is in for a bumpy ride not unlike being torn apart from within. We still have avenues to make the little smoldering pos pay for his deeds and in 34 days we will be voting in at least the midterms as a check on his now unlimited power. But for me it is time for him to be gone and even thinking about him being around for another 2 years grates on my very existence.
     There are many behavioral traits that I would crush like greed, racism etc... but there are also some human beings who have placed themselves in that category. The republican party and their trumps are fully within that paradigm. Justice would be for them to immediately retire or if that isn't their choice then their expiration would not be mourned. I am not calling for any violence, just Karma bringing itself full circle on those who spit in its and our face. I am one who has practically no belief system but what I do have is logic and common sense and what those two principles have taught me is that good usually attracts good and bad usually attracts bad. Here is to the republican party and trumps in particular attracting their full measure of their causes and effects.

No comments: