Wednesday, August 19, 2020

76 days left until the election (#4218)

      There is one normalizing thing about trump. I am getting used to him doing something terrible every day. I expect it and he always delivers! I know many like me are just so bone weary from the crap trump keeps piling up on us and that there are now only 76 days left I can feel my third wind coming along. I remember when I used to run long distances the second and third side ache would come and go and I would feel like I was floating on the ground as I picked up my pace. That is how I am starting to feel now. Although the headaches I get from worrying about what next he will do to us are constant, the life draining sense of my soul is diminishing.
     I am kicking in to that third wind and the excitement I am starting to feel is the end of trumps on the horizon. Not only the end of their political malfeasance but the reckoning that awaits their arrogant behavior. As we head into to third day of our four day Democratic convention my soul is being replenished by the good people who are in this fight with us to end the days of the trump regime. He is calling on his master putin to help guide him now that he is knowingly in trouble and that is just another nail in his coffin when the judgement time comes. Of course he won't record the meeting nor share what it is about. Who does things like that? Criminals, that is who!
     76 days and we will finally see the true heart of America that hasn't been buffaloed by trump bullshit and instead we will see the brilliance of Biden and Harris as they step into the next phase of our American experiment. There can be no forgiveness of trumps when they have spent the entirety of their reign showing no remorse for their acts of cruelty and derision. They should be subjected to an inquiry that looks under every rock to find all the scurrying creatures who enabled and defended trump through lies and suppression. The next days after the swearing in of Biden/Harris should be about forming the tribunal that will judge trumps because the need to dissuade their kind of behavior in the future should be on all of our highest priority agendas.

No comments: