Saturday, August 1, 2020

94 days left until the election (#4200)

      The tired I am feeling is so real to me and although I am a young 64 for a bit longer the weariness that the trumps are placing upon our heads is such drudgery. This is now August and that means we are just more than 3 months from the election day. 3 months from ending this added weight of unnecessariness. Because when Joe Biden is elected the worm will turn on the trumps and they will be the ones who feel the weight of their own doing and not us. Sure we will have 78 days left after the election to put up with trump before the Biden inauguration but those days will be less effective for him and more emboldened for us.
     I may be tired to my bones but I am no quitter. I still speak truth to power whenever and to whomever is in front of me. I do not lessen my convictions to dismiss the ignorant and unwilling who still cannot get to being honorable in their lives. I have no time for relatives or friends who have shown their racist and misogynist ways. I don't care who they are there is no mercy from me. I have made my choices in life and today they are noble in their intent. I do not give any benefit of the doubt to those who choose to be less than decent and respectful of all life. They no longer exist in my mind.
     If I ever do give anyone a pass on their choice to be less than honorable then I become less than honorable so no passes ever from me. I call it the way I see it regardless of the effect that has on me. There is no value in the world worth one iota of my principled stances. Either be a good person who is more than just words or get out of my way because I will just steamroll right over you. No time left from me at all! There are too may good people who deserve my time and they are the ones who will get it. Those who have disrespected my time have none left for them to have of me. They no longer exist to me. I am so tired of fighting against the stupid around me that letting the stupid into my life is so counter productive and not to be allowed.

No comments: