Friday, December 1, 2023

(#5416) Never stop doing the correct thing

      Learning this lesson is vital for a happy life. When you realize that doing the correct next thing is always your go to move you will see the benefit of it. It is almost karmic in a way. The self care it takes for us to be happy and confident is rooted in doing the correct thing regardless of what form that correct thing appears. Our one core human duty is to do the correct thing when the correct thing time comes. Whether it is in the little things or big things we must find ourselves doing what is correct no matter what we may find to object.
     We are not the arbiters of how life should be for anyone other than ourselves so whenever the time comes for doing the correct thing is in front of us them let there be no doubt as to what we will do. If we don't respect ourselves enough to be on the correct side of any example then we have failed to be esteemed. No one can take away the respect you deserve when the correct thing is your mantra. It doesn't make any sense for us to withhold the proper path of our presence and future because we could not bring ourselves to do the correct thing.
     I speak from experience as a younger man I tried to take shortcuts and skate through some things that deserved better from me. Not only did it affect me in troubled ways it also deteriorated others who were relying on me to do the correct thing. I learned from those earlier in life mistakes and find now that if I can do the correct thing I am more than ready to do it. I owe a duty to honor a noble principle of carrying my weight. Even when my weight is the weight of others who need me. I know the clock is ticking on my days here in existence so being the better and best of who I can be is precious and a worthy value. So never stop doing the correct thing, and if you are not, then start doing the correct thing!

No comments: