Wednesday, December 20, 2023

(#5435) Recharging my perspective

      My perspective hasn't changed much given no new mind bending information but my perspective at times gets slogged down in the muck that is erroneously presented as a plausible alternative to reality with the obvious ulterior motives. There are forces out there who have only one thing for a purpose and that is to destroy the fact of reality with nuance and hypothetical supposition. Their goal toward achieving the destruction of factual reality is to kill enlightenment and the renaissance of wisdom. They who are failures in honorable knowledge and lesser than wise and honest have the goal of dominating all of existence to their pleasure.
     I posted a song earlier this morning on Facebook entitled Battle of Evermore but my take is that it should be the battle for evermore. Because we are in the battle for good over what I will call evil in this case. The evil is the lessening of what it is to be human. We humans are compassionate and curious by nature so diminishing those traits is the lessening of who we are as a species. The forces or wannabe overlords of our time are hard at work reshaping reality with fantasy and too many followers are being caught up in their drunken miasma. The stench of dishonesty and ego is apparent to me and many more like me. It's effect on me is like crud stuck on my shoe which must be cleansed with an agent of purity.
     I find the simplest agent of purity for me is my generational music. I listen to a couple of songs from my youth and the next thing I know I am back to being that young child/man who was full of vigor and confidence to make our world the better and best it could be. This is how I recharge my perspective. I remind myself why I care and what form I want my care to take. It is not always easy being resolute when so many are not, so whatever works to make sure I am not less than what I expect of myself is appropriate if no harm to anyone or myself is involved. I suppose I will check the noise level of my earphones as a precaution not to harm myself. :)

No comments: