Tuesday, August 6, 2019

All the carnival barking conmen/women are in the republican party (#3840)

     The party of stupid, the party of hate, the party of delusional mastery, it never ends with being a republican. For those of you who still identify with being a republican then this is you! The idea that you can disassociate from this is and still call yourself a republican is the real mental health issue. I have been saying this for decades yet the many of you refuse to relate the words I have given with the actually reality. I am no brainiac who can divine the future from some book or crystal ball. I just see what is before my eyes and I don't try to hide it. Unlike the many of you who are still republicans, you want your illusion of mastery without recognizing the idiotic hateful foundation it is built upon!
     Well I have no time in my life for anything civilized with you since you spend more time praying to an imaginary being and every day asking for forgiveness for things you are too weak as a human being to just stop doing yourself! The crutches of religion and false hope are your ballast otherwise you would have been forced to swim in the sea of reality long ago. Too bad because that is exactly what you need. Logic dictates the facts and truths of life so quit trying to live in the fantasy of some imaginary afterlife. The only life you have is right now and when that is gone you will have nothing else.
     But don't believe me just look at history and research how greedy power lusting folks have learned to control the populace yourself and then tell me that illusion isn't your downfall. The next time I have to hear about how someone is offering their thoughts and prayers to solve a problem is when I will again validate to myself that any belief system is as worthless when it is used to solve real problems with an imaginary conjuring. Are we so fearful and scared as a species that we cannot live in reality without our imaginary fantasies? Well if that is so then any hope of our species advancing past this evolutionary stage becomes much more improbable!

No comments: