Thursday, January 18, 2024

(#5464) I have found my collaborator

      We all know this. That feeling that we are missing someone in our lives that would fill in the voids we know exist in our lives. I have felt that my entire life. As if I needed to have more than myself to be able to function the way I believe I am capable of. It seems that by taking a chance a bit ago I was fortunate enough to turn that chance into a relationship that is now building toward a future that is remarkable to me. It is just not me either. The other person is full of the same types of hopes and dreams that I am. Remarkable is not enough of a term to describe what is happening but for now it will suffice.
     Behind every good man is a good woman and behind every good woman is a good man. At least in our case that phrase is burgeoning between us. It has taken me all this time being alone and without to find this chance and for her it was a long arduous journey for herself. But we are at the starting point together in the perfect timing for each of us. That is worthy of anything in existence. What it is also is the like minded moments that have turned into an avalanche of emotion and care. We see each other not through each other. We hear each other beyond what we want to hear. In other words our minds are in a place where they are respectfully synched.
     All this to say is that my good fortune at finding her is the same with her and what we want to create together is aligned in almost every way. We are not perfect but we are well within sight of it together. I had been hesitant to speak of what has recently become but I am not as hesitant anymore. We will imagine and create together in such ways as to help us fulfill our purposes and ambitions to the best of our doing. That is what we have needed in our lives and are about to exemplify. I can boldly speak of what is to come because we have found within ourselves the knotted string that has us tied to each other's heart. My collaborator is now my beginning and end. Wish us well if you will.

3 comments:

mothernatureearthmom said...

Wonderful good news. Here's to a contented future together.

Anonymous said...

❤️❤️❤️

howeyeseeit said...

I repeat what Anonymous said...
❤️❤️❤️