Tuesday, January 30, 2024

(#5476) This post completes fifteen straight years of posting

      I would never have thought that my little idea of posting a daily blog post would have become to me what this is now. Like waking up in the morning and breathing, this allowance of my mind to speak on subjects I find important or even insignificant has become my ritual. It is an honor for me to be able to send out into the ether anything that establishes that I exist and have ideas that were hopefully acceptable by good people of honest natures. Even after I am gone the fact will remain that somewhere somehow a record of my thoughts on a few varied subjects will be available for anyone to find if desired.
     I suppose it is my way of living on past my own time in a little way that is not infamous nor scandalous. I am just a good soul who knows that most everyone else is a good soul as well. I speak about how injustice and unfairness have been far too much of our societies makeup and how our democratic form of government is the best that has ever been devised. I also speak about how our human natures can be reduced to two components, curiosity and compassion. We care and we wonder. Two magnificent natures that give we humans an edge in existence like no other species we have ever encountered. The future for our species is infinite in scope and ability.
     After all this time of posting a daily blog I have come to find that I need this as much as ever. There was a time when I felt that doing this on a daily basis was too much and that by making it a less than daily blog post I would reduce the sometimes pressure of having a topic to discuss. It seems that short lived debate I was having with myself was concluded and I continued to write daily. I seem to always find a topic that is worthy of the amount of words I put into my daily writing. I have found my niche of a hobby and although it is more than a hobby it does have the excitement of one to me. My next big milestone will hopefully be in five years so here we go again starting out ready to begin in my sixteenth year tomorrow.

No comments: