Saturday, June 29, 2024

(#5627) The hard in life is worth the effort

      It doesn't matter what you need to do to keep yourself moving forward. Just do what needs to be done. Each day presents new opportunities to make life better and how we do that is consistent with how we think. I do not let myself get complacent and wallow in any kind of mire if that is how I am feeling. I change the dynamic in some way that gives me solutions to problems I am experiencing. The boundaries I am surrounded by are sometimes constricting but boundaries at times may be pushed out further to give more room for growth. I have solutions to find and incorporate so such a time is happening for me.
     In my current case the options are all doable because there is much good to be thankful for. The gauge I use is my happiness. If I am happy all is good if I am less than happy then something needs to change in order for me be content. The nuances in life can catch me by surprise and then decisions made earlier become a new starting point for me to reconfigure. I am no perfect being so when my life takes turns I am able to swerve with it by keeping my mind open to adapting as needed to my bigger picture outlook. What changes is my short term concepts that must now adjust in order for me to keep my overall hope alive.
     I recognize that the status quo needs more than what is currently at my fingertips so doing more than before is what is required. I haven't changed who I am but I must change how I am being. I know what must be done much like most of us I understand that getting up out of the current comfortable enough spot is what must be done so that a more comfortable spot can be created. We are interesting creatures we human beings. Nothing in life can stop us when we decide to do what we need to do, yet it seems that our motivations are less convincing when we don't do the hard that needs to be done to get to the easier. For me it is hard today and for the foreseeable future but then I see the better for all the hard that is about to come and that motivates me.

No comments: