Tuesday, July 28, 2020

98 days left until the election (#4196)

     14 weeks left until the election. There were 208 weeks left on November 8th, 2016 so now with only 14 weeks left we are getting real close to the voting time. Better yet, in Minnesota and South Dakota, early voting begins in 52 days. With many states following shortly thereafter. I just signed up to track my mail in ballot here in California. So that I am sure that it is not only mailed out to me but that it is delivered to the elections office once filled out. Because I will not hesitate to vote for all democrats on my ballot but as quickly as possible so that it goes back out in the mail the very next day.
     With what trump is doing with our post office in slowing down the mail delivery I may even drop it off at the elections office downtown if possible. I live in California and I still worry about if my ballot will be counted. That is good that I am worried about my vote and it would be correct and good for all to worry about their vote. The trumps have no strategy to earn our votes so they only have available the strategy to deny our vote. They will do whatever it takes to secure a victory over the will of the people so just know that our vote is the only thing that can stop them. They are not good people who DO NOT have our general welfare at the heart of their agenda, on the contrary, they are against our general welfare in most all ways.
      The days are getting shorter for our great hope of making Joe Biden our 46th president as well as creating a new democratic majority in the Senate while maintaining and increasing our majority in the House. We must also win as many state house seats that are possible to win so that we have opportunities to not only control a fair redistricting process but to pass laws at the state level that benefit the working middle poor class that has been left behind through republican rule. A new era of politics is coming and although it is still just a dream the reality will begin with the vote counting on November 3rd. Remain vigilant in our quest to get our vote out and make sure our votes are counted.

No comments: